January 5, 2010
Harrison's First Birthday!
I know his birthday was almost two months ago, and that he is almost 14 months old now, but it is my parental right to declare that Harrison is now one years old! I can't believe it! To commemorate his first birthday I wanted to list a couple of details about him that make me love him so. So here goes:
He's light as a feather. Weighing in at 22 lbs, and 29 inches tall, he is very totable.
He is a mama's boy. I always wanted one.
He has very pretty hair. It's true.
When he eats a lot of vegetables or fruits, he gets tan. Lucky.
He is a great alarm clock. If you want to get up at three and six. :)
He's likes to be rocked at night, not to sleep, just enough to say goodnight.
He decided to get his first eight teeth all at once. Isn't that ambitious?
He is one stealth crawler, and one adorable little walker. He has his daddy's walk.
He is a soul man. He's got a bluesy little voice and likes to rock back and forth to any kind of music.
He's scrappy. He can hold his own, no doubt.
He's sensitive. One firm word and he is repentive.
He's quiet. But don't think he doesn't understand, he does.
He likes to scrunch up his nose when he doesn't like something.
He does sign language when he thinks I am not looking. Once I do it back, he smiles and stops.
He's a cuddler. Not as first, but more day by day.
Books offend him. He doesn't have time to read, he must keep moving.
Peek-a-boo is his favorite passtime.
He lets Ben "gently" wrestle with him.
He helps us meet our deductible. :)
He's a looker. I guess I am a little bias.
He's sweet and kind and lovely and fun and so much more....
He's Harrison Gray,
and he's one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Must Love Blogs
-
-
-
-
-
Our All-Time Favorite Podcasts2 weeks ago
-
The Backyard Project3 weeks ago
-
House Envy: A Home Designed for Living3 months ago
-
2026 World Cup Printable Bracket3 months ago
-
Healthy Chocolate Cake4 months ago
-
A Different Kind of Love Story….7 months ago
-
Escape to the Country With Me8 months ago
-
Shop Eleven Gables Art1 year ago
-
-
Welcome to the Gristmill5 years ago
-
-
UNTAMED TOUR ON SALE TODAY!6 years ago
-
15 Years: Farewell and Thank You7 years ago
-
-
Invincible Summer9 years ago
-
-
Boys Weekend10 years ago
-
Leta is 6!10 years ago
-
the things they say...13 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
Find It Here
Barefoot Contessa
(1)
Ben
(12)
breakfast
(1)
Chicken
(6)
Chili
(1)
Comfort Food
(2)
decor
(1)
Dessert
(1)
Dinner
(5)
family
(1)
Harrison
(10)
lamps
(1)
Makeovers
(1)
Naps
(1)
Paula Deen
(1)
pinterest
(1)
plates
(1)
Recipes
(5)
Renegade Turtles
(1)
Sides
(1)
Soup
(2)
summer
(1)
Tea
(1)
The Boys
(7)
yogurt
(1)

1 comments:
Harrison is so precious, I can't imagine your family without him!
Post a Comment