What a stud!!!
Eight TV Shows I Watch
2. The Office
3. 30 Rock
4. Top Chef
5. The Hills
6. Samantha Who
7. Grey's Anatomy
8. Private Practice
Eight Favorite Restaurants
1. Bella Luna- Wichita
2. Ruth's Chris
3. Sumo- Wichita
4. Sugar Sisters- Wichita
5. Fiarelli's Jack Stack- KC
6. Chesters Chop House- Wichita
7. Poplar's- Andover. Amazing Pizza!
Eight Things That Happened Today
1. Woke up at 6 a.m. to feed Harrison.
2. Took a shower. Yeah me!
3. Went to church and was able to sing half of the songs until I had to take Ben out for talking too much.
4. Went through Wendy's drive-thru for lunch and ate in 2 minutes as Harrison knows exactly when Mama is going to get a hot meal and decides he is hungry too. Every time! :) Ahhh... motherhood.
5. Put the kiddos down for a nap.
6. Went to Williams and Sonoma, Baby Gap and Target- getting all of my Christmas shopping done for Ben. Williams and Sonoma was just for me though. :)
7. Surfed the internet for more Christmas presents.
8. Future happenings- The church Christmas dinner is tonight! It's always a lot of fun.
(Note: The dinner was great! Highlight: Braden Young (5 years old) singing "Lovebug" by
the Jonas Brothers! Loved it!)
Eight Things I Look Forward To
1. A full night of uninterrupted sleep
2. Darrel's day off
3. Christmas with the family
4. Spring Time
5. Alone time with a glass of milk and a box of Pepperidge Farm Chocolate Assortment cookies. My latest craving.
6. Spending time with Darrel
7. Spending time with good friends
8. Watching my boys grow and flourish every day!
Eight Things I Wish For
1. An extra hand
2. Healthy children
3. God-loving and God-fearing children
4. For our 96 Camry to last for a couple more years
5. A new roof
6. A nap
7. A maid
8. For laundry to do itself
Eight People I Tag
And of course I've got to throw in a picture or two of Harrison. In this first picture I had put him under a little activity center to give him a change of scenery and I guess it was just a little too much stimulus for him.
A little angel...
Fortunately for me Wichita has a "Harry" street, but I have to say it was challenging finding one that didn't say "1500th Block" or "Sedgwick County" on it. Anyways, I hope Harrison likes it, and doesn't mind his nickname. I'll keep you posted on his arrival, until then please keep us in your prayers. :)
(Update!!! The good doctor approved an 11/11 induction date! Yeah! Can't wait!)
Ben and London, or as my mom likes to call them Big Ben and London. She thinks that's a hoot. I have to point out here though that Ben is wearing London's very nice white hoodie. He refused to take it off until she left. I must say, he looked very nice in it, but I think he was more interested in how soft it was.
This is the after photo. Some other firsts are in this picture. Ben can now brush his teeth on his own, in which he has graduated from eating off the yummy toothpaste to actually brushing his teeth. And as you can tell he is sitting on a potty.
Here is Ben all ready for church last Sunday morning. It wasn't any ordinary morning either. Darrel and I thought it was time to get the nursery ready for little brother, so Ben moved up to big boy bed status like a pro last Saturday night. There was no drama, just lots of spreading out and reading extra stories to make myself feel better. Although, I did have to get rid of three-fourths of his stuffed animals after he spent a lot of time arranging them. So now it is a week later and Ben is like "Crib who?" It doesn't even phase him when he sees the crib in the new nursery. Who needs a crib when you are sleeping in a queen sized bed?
- ► 2010 (38)
- ► 2009 (31)
- ► November (8)