April 25, 2011

Easter

We had some camera problems Easter morning, so our day was sadly barely documented. Come to find out later, the camera was fine. It turns out that I just don't know how to turn a camera on properly. I think I even blamed a child. So this is what I was able to get before the camera debacle.


Bunny pancakes. A labor of love.


 

They like it! They like it!

The boys ready for church. If you look closely you can see that Harrison is holding a headless Obi-Wan Kenobi action figure. Nothing unusual.


So grateful that Jesus is Alive!
Happy Easter!
Beth


2 comments:

Laura Beth and Cliff said...

They are too cute!!!! I miss them so much. I also LOVE what you have done in your entry way. Very cute Beth. Miss you and love you tons.

Alyssa said...

I am so impressed that you made pancakes - bunny pancakes - before church service!! WOW!

About Me

Must Love Blogs

Find It Here

Barefoot Contessa (1) Ben (12) breakfast (1) Chicken (6) Chili (1) Comfort Food (2) decor (1) Dessert (1) Dinner (5) family (1) Harrison (10) lamps (1) Makeovers (1) Naps (1) Paula Deen (1) pinterest (1) plates (1) Recipes (5) Renegade Turtles (1) Sides (1) Soup (2) summer (1) Tea (1) The Boys (7) yogurt (1)

Visits

Pin Me!

Search This Blog

Like Me! Please.