July 15, 2010
Time Out Buddies
Minutes before I snapped this picture I promise you there was much weeping and gnashing of teeth over who got to play with a broken toy. Well time-out couldn't keep these brothers apart. Every time I set Harrison in his time-out spot, two seconds later you'd hear the swish-swish of a full diaper running over in Ben's direction. Finally, I just gave in, and took it for what it was, a golden photo opportunity.
Promising I changed H's diaper after this photo was taken,
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Must Love Blogs
-
-
-
-
-
-
Our All-Time Favorite Podcasts2 weeks ago
-
The Backyard Project3 weeks ago
-
House Envy: A Home Designed for Living3 months ago
-
2026 World Cup Printable Bracket3 months ago
-
Healthy Chocolate Cake4 months ago
-
A Different Kind of Love Story….7 months ago
-
Escape to the Country With Me8 months ago
-
Shop Eleven Gables Art1 year ago
-
-
Welcome to the Gristmill5 years ago
-
Twin Tie Dye Sweatshirts5 years ago
-
-
UNTAMED TOUR ON SALE TODAY!6 years ago
-
15 Years: Farewell and Thank You7 years ago
-
-
Invincible Summer9 years ago
-
-
Boys Weekend10 years ago
-
Leta is 6!10 years ago
-
Photo Dump13 years ago
-
the things they say...13 years ago
-
-
Find It Here
Barefoot Contessa
(1)
Ben
(12)
breakfast
(1)
Chicken
(6)
Chili
(1)
Comfort Food
(2)
decor
(1)
Dessert
(1)
Dinner
(5)
family
(1)
Harrison
(10)
lamps
(1)
Makeovers
(1)
Naps
(1)
Paula Deen
(1)
pinterest
(1)
plates
(1)
Recipes
(5)
Renegade Turtles
(1)
Sides
(1)
Soup
(2)
summer
(1)
Tea
(1)
The Boys
(7)
yogurt
(1)
0 comments:
Post a Comment